Sabado, Abril 2, 2011

Firsts are always exciting, but oh-so-scary.

Whenever we try something new, we get excited but at the same time scared. It is mainly because of unfamiliarity. Although we are aware of the possible things (positive and negative) that may happen, we do not have any idea of what may actually happen. Lately, I just learned how to drive but still on practice mode. I was really excited about it, but I am also scared because I might accidentally crash into something or even worse, into someone. I'm also scared to know that driving is not really my thing. I might be interested to it at first but in the end, I might not be good at it. That's a common concept of "firsts". It's both exciting and scary.

Today, I've finally decided to create a blog, and I am excited about it! Most especially for this entry - my first! I always like to write - from my teacher's notes on the board to my thoughts -  whether it makes sense or not. I feel fascinated when I am able to put down into words whatever is inside my head. It also enables me to remember more. But, you may ask why only know did I create a blog. It's because I am scared. I am not confident in my writing. I might commit mistakes then be scrutinized because of it. However, I took all the courage that I can get and created a blog! It is my stepping point to overcome my fear. Anyway, I do not expect a bunch of readers! Yaha!

I believe it is more than having a bunch of readers. I do not write to impress. Who's to impress? My satisfaction in writing will not be completed by the positive response of (a few) readers, but rather on writing what I want to write. Wouldn't that be more fun than being constrained to the expections of other people? I write to inform and to inspire. That's what I want to do and will continue to do for the span of my life.

My blogs would be composed of random topics - whatever bump into my head. Haha! But to give you an idea, I am the kind of person who likes to explore, who do not undermine simple matters or questions, and who likes to reflect with my life in the course of the world.

Also, I like to learn and to share what I learned. I hate selfish people. If you happen to read my blog, do not regret to share something about yourself also (that of course you can relate to the topic of the blog). I'll be happy to read about it, and I'll even give my insights about it.

Questions:

Why am I using English?

I would either use English or Filipino. We all know that English is the international language, and me using it is just one way to expand my reach. However, my way of thinking is still Filipino. I would like to put Filipino thoughts using the English language. Moreover, it is also a way to improve my English, especially its grammar, although don't you treat Filipino an easy bit. Sometimes I am also having a hard time in Filipino grammar. I'll use both languages, depending on my mood. Yaha! :)

What's with "Blind spot"?

Blind spot, in reference to vision, is the "obscuration of the visual field". It is the spot that we do not see because our eyes are focus into something else. In connection to my blog, I want to explore those blind spots in my life (which I hope you can relate). I want to know myself more by being more open-minded and seeing all the possible angles, which is through my blogs.


PS This is not a hardcore blog. I just want to write my heart and mind out. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento